Value added tax (VAT) is one of the most complex and demanding tax issues that businesses face in the current economic climate. Take a look at our Guide to UK Taxation to find out more about VAT and how it may affect you.
As you know VAT has gone up this year once already and the scope of which goods and services come under VAT rules is also increasing. This means that the need for the input of experienced tax professionals is key to making sure that you do not fall foul of the rules – or unfortunately overpay.
Our services to cover all things VAT starts from £75 and include:
- Assisting with VAT registration.
- Advice on VAT planning and administration.
- Preparing Quarterly VAT returns.
- Use of the most appropriate scheme – standard or flat rate for example.
- VAT control and reconciliation.
- Risk planning and problem avoidance advice in dealing with HM Revenues and Customs (HMRC)
- Representing you in negotiations with HMRC, dispute resolution and representation at tribunals.